October 3, 2011

Crystal & Matt - Oakland CA - 7.15.2011































































A couple of facts about this wedding. This has the largest family formal I've ever shot, EVER (111 people to my counting). And as crazy as it sounds, it took about 8 minutes to set up :). I shot 7 different film stocks at this wedding. Kodak Portra 400, Kodak Portra 400VC, Kodak Portra 400NC, Kodak Portra 160NC, Kodak Ektar, Kodak Portra 800, and a roll of Fuji 160S. Why you ask? Why not!?

A big thank you to Crystal & Matt for having me out.

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

3 comments:

Birgit Hart said...

I love love LOVE your work, jonathan. And shame on me, I never realised that there is a Kodak Portra 400 NC out there. I love the look of the 160 NC - but 400 is even better :) Hope to see you in Germany 2013 (at the latest)!!!

Matt said...

Gorgeous work!

Matt said...

Gorgeous work!