March 11, 2011

Melbourne AU - FIND Peeps























This workshop was like no other workshop previous. How you ask? Well, we all hung out LATE each night after the workshop and put the cameras aside and just were friends. No photography, just good food, better conversation (and that is saying a lot as the food was UNREAL). I can't say this enough, I LOVE the type of people this workshop attracts. No egos, everyone being some of the kindest, nicest people I've ever met. I can honestly say, I love these peeps. Now to start building that tunnel from Lehi to OZ.

And for those of you who have not seen it yet, the best photo of me ever can be found HERE, on Jonas Peterson's blog :) (you have to scroll to the very bottom, but it is so worth it).

If you are interested in joining the FIND (FILM IS NOT DEAD) family in 2011, I have a couple spots left for Miami in Dec. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else is completely sold out. Email me for details.

7 comments:

Em said...

Love these portraits. Sounds like an amazing time!

Emily @ SW

Unknown said...

did I read this ri ght...hanging out late night just good food...yummmm...love...xooxxoxoox

samm said...

such an awesome week with you jonathan.. I would love to be back in that room right now.. such a pleasure meeting and getting to know you. thank you for inspiring me to know end. xo

Unknown said...

I just love you're portraits.Your work inspires me!!

tim coulson said...

who is that cool dude with the spiky hair and blue chequered shirt?

Дмитрий Фролов said...

I assumed Jonas Peterson.

said...

The most amazing experience I've had in as long as I can remember. It has given me the creative confidence I'd been struggling without for a long time... You are a delightful being Jonathan and your guidance has brightened my world immensely - thank you ! x x