January 1, 2007

Wedding Pricing & Booking


Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for considering me to be a part of your celebration.

My offerings are pretty simple. I offer 2 types of coverage for weddings/events. There is an A la Carte option where you can build your own custom package to fit your specific needs, or you can choose from one of the 5 packages I offer.

With A la Carte, for example, if you wanted 8 hours of coverage and disc of all the images, pricing would start at $4100. Or, if you are wanting an album, 6 hours of coverage, a disc of the images and an album would start at $4300. Again, you can custom build your own package to better fit your needs.

If you are looking for something more comprehensive, the package route might be the best choice as we offer an arrangement of albums, engagement and or bridal sessions, prints, parent albums and discs depending on the package chosen.

You can view my detailed pricing online HERE.


I am available for weddings worldwide and my passport is current. You can view my most recent weddings and destination weddings HERE and HERE.

To book me for your event, a signed contract, $1000 Retainer and any applicable travel fees for out of state/international weddings is required. I will not hold any dates without a signed contract in hand and paid retainer.

For weddings in UT, coverage starts at $3000 and for weddings out of state or international destinations, coverage starts at $4200 plus travel.

For inquiries and availability, please call 801.358.3151 or email me directly at :

jonathan[at]jonathancanlasphotography[dot]com

Congratulations, and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: