May 7, 2009

PUBLISHED - XANGO "Go" Magazine Cover and 4 page spread!!!





I was hired back in March by XANGO to fly out to Hadley MA to shoot Xango distributor Ana Mann and her family for a story in XANGO's monthly publication "GO" magazine. I finally got my hands on it and I am way pleased with their layout and design and the choice of images they used. I am not sure how readily available this magazine is, and I would not even know where to tell you to get one, but it is out.

But I can tell you I am off to AZ this Sunday to go shoot the next issue as well.

Thank you Dainon and a little fruit called Mangosteen.

And to get geeky, all shot on a Contax 645 with an 80mm f/2 lens. Everything shot wide open on Fuji 400H.

3 comments:

kelli said...

congrats jon! this is really awesome. and the images look great.

Dainon. said...

Actually, it's more of a quarterly publication, but y'know ...

Great having you on board, cap'n.

Over 'n out.

Leslie said...

outstanding pics. and I love the layout