September 4, 2008

The twin's 3rd birthday - IG Films...



I did not take ANY photos on the twins birthday because I knew Issac of IG Films was going to come and document the hooplah at Chuck E Cheese (woo woo!).

I've known Issac since we worked together back in 2002 for a wedding here in UT. I remember showing up to the reception and being completely blown away from the footage he had shot earlier in the day. Besides shooting weddings, he has done work for ESPN, HBO, Habitat for Humanity, and he has a documentary he shot about the Ogden train station on PBS as well. I heart his work, HEART it so I asked him if he could come and film the girls 3rd birthday. The results are PRICELESS.

Obviously, Issac shoots weddings and is available for commercial work as well. You can check out his demo reel HERE.

Thanks so much Issac!

11 comments:

Natalie. said...

I love that your little man is wearing a Kahuku shirt! How fun!!

Adhis said...

He did a great job with that video. What a nice gift to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Twins...

Isaac is bad to the bone with that smooth video and clean edits..

pg

Michelle said...

The twins are NOT 3 already! I honestly don't believe it, but you have this video that seems like pretty hard proof.

Congrats to the whole family for being so awesome.

nicole said...

this video was SO adorable! and so were your kids!

Meg Ruth said...

Tutus are THE best

Catie said...

Remember how I was going to beat up this random guy who was chasing my nieces around with a camera and then I found out it was Isaac? ya....that was embarrassing. Sorry dude

Unknown said...

oh my gosh.. I loved that!

Deb said...

looks like a great time was had by all! your kids are so adorable!!!

Smarties said...

I can't believe your twins are 3!! That video was awesome. I also didn't know you had a #4! We're really excited for your success (saw you on Design Mom; love the candy red/tiffany blue wedding all over the blogosphere; etc.)and proud to say we knew you way back when. And proud to have your pictures on our walls! We wish we could have you shoot us again this month for the Nielsens, but Michael and I will be out of the country the second half. We need to have to shoot us again soon anyway since we too have another child since the last round of pictures. Best to Callie and the kids! Keep up the good work!

the smarts

Hannah Stevenson said...

This was so much fun to watch...grinning from ear to ear!