May 9, 2008

Issac Goeckertiz / IG Films - Headshots






I don't do these much (actually, I think I've done them like 2 times before) but Issac of IG Films asked me to do some head-shots of him for some upcoming festival he is doing.

I met Issac back in 2004 where he was the videographer at a wedding I was shooting. His work blew my mind. He was shooting 24p, and had this really cool easy glide tripod thingie that made all of the stuff he filmed look really fluid.

Issac still shoots weddings here and there but he is more involved in making documentaries and other commercial films for Habitat for Humanity or like really cool shorts about veterans.

You can also check out his documentary "Ogden : Junction City of the West" on PBS (KUED for you Beehive State-ers) the 28th of this month at 9PM.

No comments: