July 2, 2008

Nicole & Ian - 5.31.2008 - Rose Sachs Gardens







































































































I can't wait to shoot the second half of this wedding in France in August. Congrats guys.

Venue : Rose Sachs Gardens
Music : The Gatsbys
Shoes : Asics (these are the only shoes besides Sauconeys I wear)
Dress : Ebay
Hair & Make-up : Salon O

A big thanks to Natalie and my new intern Whitney for coming as well.

You can see the whole event HERE.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

jon!!! i loveeee this wedding! awesome job!!

Annie. said...

I think these are some of the best so far! As always, the portraits are beautiful.

.anita. said...

awesome pics! love the shot overlooking the guy's shoulder, the just married car one and of course the ascics (classic). can't wait to see the pics from my cousin's wedding (jimmy & crystal)!!!

Adhis said...

I'm always surprised by the creativity in some of these weddings. I love the signatures on the bottom of the bride's shoe.

Kathryn said...

This wedding is incredible - and your photos are perfect!

Jonathan Canlas said...

kathryn, thanks for the uber kind words...maybe this wedding should somehow reach it way over to your fantastic blog :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work my friend. Can't wait to see Wedding V2.0 in France! :-)

Unknown said...

Freaking sick. I love each and every one. What a lucky couple...I love this couple.

grant olsen said...

Incredible...

Holladay Photo said...

Killer shoot, I love your head shots and lighting on the second to last photo.