January 1, 2017

Travel dates and bringing my camera to you...



A lot of people have asked if I was going to be near them in the somewhat near future for a possible family session/photo shoot and the answer to that is the list of travel below :

Hawaii Oct 20th-24th - 1 session available
Barcelona Spain (open for sessions in EU!!!!)- Oct 31st-Nov 7th
Huntington Beach CA - Nov 18-19 - 3 sessions available 2/Sat 1/Sun
Phoenix AZ - Dec 3rd-6th - 2 sessions available
Hawaii Jan 6th-10th - 2 sessions available

Any other dates outside of this, I'll be home in Payson UT available for shoots in UT. If you don't see your city on the list and really want to make a session happen, just drop me a line and we can see if we can make it happen.

If you are in any of the cities above and are interested in getting your family/loved ones/friends in front of my lens, drop me a line.

No comments: