February 18, 2014

TOURISTS - a new project...








I was out at the Outrigger club with some friends and this project just started to evolve. I was using a Rollei 2.8F camera which is a twin lens reflex camera. That means you look down into it so a lot of people (not the older folks though) have no idea what I'm doing or that I'm taking their photo. It was all shot on Kodak E100VS which was cross processed/scanned by theFINDlab. This is definitely a project that I will want to pursue (as long as it is sunny here on Oahu). This is the first installment of what I assume to be many...

2 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

amazing! and can i say how much i love that this is what vacation looks/feels like? not those skinny models on the beach- normal people who have been in the sun for oh, so long, lots of awkward swimsuits, all of it! seriously awesome.

Anonymous said...

Was that first picture of Joaquin Phoenix?!!