July 29, 2013

An old camera, but new to me...


















I recently acquired a Rollei 2.8F twin lens reflex camera circa 1958. I had it overhauled and according to the guy who did it, it should last at least another 80 years. I picked this camera up after staring at Vivian Maeir's work for almost 6 hours straight. We'll see where this all takes me. It is definitely outside of my comfort zone. BW & square. But I really enjoy totally doing something completely different. I don't want comfortable. That will only lead to being completely and utter washed up...

2 comments:

Wedding Photography said...

Nice kids photos. I love its. Thank you for sharing this. You have did a great job. Everyone cannot do this job beautifully. One of the popular photography is wedding photography. This is like a fashion.

Paul Gero said...

LOVE Vivian Maeier's work...supported it as a Kickstarter project and cannot wait to see the flick.