February 12, 2011

LIGHTBANK Studio - Seattle WA - FILM IS NOT DEAD




This is where the workshop in Seattle is being held for both sessions. It is RAD. And when I say rad, I mean freaking UNREAL. Bring your vinyl peeps, we'll be spinning it during the down times :).

I posted this yesterday but, seriously, if you are AT ALL interested in attending the FILM IS NOT DEAD workshop in 2011, DROP ME A LINE. I only have a few spaces left for Memphis and Miami. The rest of the sessions in 2011 are SOLD OUT!!! You can view availability online HERE.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful space! I LOVE the turquoise!

raraavisphoto said...

I'm soooooo jealous!! London will rock, but I see myself getting comfy on that leather-dinette-couch-thingy you have going on there! My favourited English pub has a vinyl 'everyone's the dj' corner too. Awesomeness!