October 2, 2010

A trip to Houston (Kingwood) TX




















In August, I flew with my son, Isaac, down to Houston to spend some time with my brother who lives in Kingwood TX. My mom was there too along with my brother's mother in law as my brother, his wife, and their kids were going to go to the Houston temple to get sealed as a family. Chase, their youngest son, had been adopted the end of last year through LDS Family Services and everything had become finalized. It was great to go out and spend time with his family and have Isaac play with his cousins. We also made a trip down to Gavleston to go swim in the ocean (obviously).

I wish my brother lived closer...

2 comments:

Lou Ellen said...

I'm a big fan in Houston, my daughters are friends of Jenn (of Jenn and Dann fame). Love your work -

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and congrats to your brother and his family.