May 14, 2010

Tiffany & Abraham - 4.10.2010 - Washington DC/Alexandrea VA








































































There are so many crazy connections in this wedding. The groom's sister, Erica, was in Tokyo the same time I was, and the groom's uncle ALMOST married my mom back in the day. YEAH, CRAZY!!!

It was a great wedding and I could not have done it without the help of Ryan, JB, and Rebecca who came and assisted.

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

6 comments:

Wendy Laurel said...

you are just CRAZY talented...

Kristin said...

jonathan
You don't know me. you photographed my frien's family a while back--Amy Schofield. Anyhow, I check in on your blog every once in awhile and am SO glad I did today. I love Wash DC Temple and love VA. You did a fabulous job, of course. Beautiful photos. Of a beautiful couple/day. They look so in love. Awesome.

Molly W. said...

I never tire of looking at your work.

Micah said...

That bald guy with the glasses. Didn't I see him in a You Tube video dancing on a treadmill?

Alisha Stamper said...

jon,

this is my favorite wedding of yours EVER. seriously.

Clarissa Stagg Photography said...

Your work is so amazing and inspirational. I love the way you document so many little details of the day.