May 27, 2010

FUJI GF670 - Lehi III







More personal work of the town I live in called Lehi. I'm located 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City. It used to be where everyone's grandparent's live. It has now boomed into a city of, well, a bunch of "us" in it. A lot of younger families, 2-4 kids, lots of mini-vans, and in our case, passenger vans. Country, yet city. I've only shown you the country. City stuff coming soon. I love where I live.

Taken on my FUJI GF670 shot on Fuji 400H @ f/5.6-f/11.

Want a print for your walls? You can view more images and order prints online HERE.

5 comments:

algreig said...

very nice, and i love that you love where you live--me too! aloha from hawaii :)

Larry Reeves Photo said...

I love these...especially the one of the photographer shooting the bride.

Mitch Issel said...

I was wondering when you were going to get the Ewell's place =) Love that place...

Jonathan Canlas said...

hey, mitch, what is the "ewell's place"?

Mitch Issel said...

That's the house with all the horse shoes =)