May 5, 2010

Benefit for Sarah - The Orlandini Family

I've known Kim for a while now. She came to my first workshop in Hawaii back in March of 2008. I also photographed the birth of their littlest girl as well. When she found out I was doing a benefit for my dear friend Sarah, she was the first to jump on board.

If you don't remember, until the end of June, I am doing a benefit where all family portrait sessions fees and 100% of all reprint orders will go directly to Sarah's treatments. You can read up about all of it HERE.

If you are looking to get a family session, help me, help them.

You can view the whole event and order prints from the Orlandini's family session HERE.


jamie said...

daddy with girl on back with toesies, sister yelling in brother's ear.

Carly said...

I have loved and followed Kim's blog for awhile- very fun to see her family! :)
Great shots as always :)

Kristen said...

Heart heart heart these!

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

You did a fantastic job, Kim is gorgeous and her family as well!

kimsueellen said...

Here we are. We love these shots. We love Sarah! We love you!

Thanks a million!


ec said...

you're kidding me .. these are perfect. i love every single one.