March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Callie


I know she does not make it on this blog all that much (she HATES me taking her photo) but she is literally responsible for everything I am as a person personally and professionally. I can't begin to tell you what an amazing person, mother, and wife she is. All of my success in every aspect of my life is literally because of her. It will be 8 years this year since I made the most important decision in my life. 8 yrs, 5 kids, and so many memories later, life could not be better. So here is to you Callie.

I love you Callie. Muchos, muchos. Happy Birthday, now lets pack up the car, the baby sitter is here and we're off to SLC!

8 comments:

andrea said...

so sweet :) happy birthday to callie! (today is my mom's birthday too.) you both sound very happy, congrats!

Melinda said...

I enjoy seeing pictures of your family and other personal work. Your wife has pretty eyes!

Veeda said...

Happy birthday Callie! Enjoy your special day.

Wentzu Chang said...

happy birthday!!! Yeah, enjoy the sweet trip...

Kara said...

I met your sweet wife at a knitting class at Kellys house and she was a whiz at it and I thought she was very nice I hope she has a fab birthday!

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

Happy Birthday to your awesome wife! So sweet of you to do a special post, and that is a fantastic photo of her!

megan said...

I now can attest in a small way to Callie's greatness. I love her too. Have your best year yet, Callie!

Natalie. said...

yes, Callie is most definitely your redeeming grace. ;)

I love you Callie!