March 8, 2010

Fuji FP-3000B - Thanksgiving Point / My Backyard

I live 3 minutes away from the largest dinosaur museum in the United States. It's at a place called Thanksgiving Point. They have a farm, gardens, you name it. We have an annual pass that is worth its weight in gold. We go almost every day during the summer. Speaking of which, I can't wait for it to warm up. These were taken a couple weeks back on a rainy day in Feb.

Want a print for your walls? You can view more images and order prints HERE.


emlizalmo said...

Why, oh why are you SO great?

Jonathan Canlas said...

HA! I'm not, I'm just REALLY overrated. I will be honest, I don't ever want to be "GREAT". I just want to do what I love, and that is taking photos, especially of people and things I love (MY FAMILY).

Hope all is well with you guys!