March 8, 2010

Fuji FP-3000B - Thanksgiving Point / My Backyard













I live 3 minutes away from the largest dinosaur museum in the United States. It's at a place called Thanksgiving Point. They have a farm, gardens, you name it. We have an annual pass that is worth its weight in gold. We go almost every day during the summer. Speaking of which, I can't wait for it to warm up. These were taken a couple weeks back on a rainy day in Feb.

Want a print for your walls? You can view more images and order prints HERE.

2 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Why, oh why are you SO great?

Jonathan Canlas said...

HA! I'm not, I'm just REALLY overrated. I will be honest, I don't ever want to be "GREAT". I just want to do what I love, and that is taking photos, especially of people and things I love (MY FAMILY).

Hope all is well with you guys!