December 19, 2009
Today is the end of Kristopher's 4 month internship with me through BYU-Idaho. It has been one crazy ride. He has literally been with me through thick and thin over the last 4 months which included but is not limited to:
1. traveling to Santa Barbara, Las Vegas and Newport Beach (all in the first week of the internship)
2. a HUGE office move
3. installing a butt load of shelves
4. traveling to LA, Napa, San Francisco, Oakland, Birmingham, Washington DC/Balitmore, and now (TODAY) to Denver
5. eating some of the tastiest food known to man in Provo, Lehi, Salt Lake City and all over where we have traveled
6. getting really close with my kids, especially Ruby (seen above, she's going to miss him so...)
7. movie premiers, and other movies
8. new cameras
9. developing and scanning a TON of film
10. commercial shoots out the wazoo
All while having the time of our lives. It seriously has been the craziest 4 months ever, but it also has been seriously amazing as well. Kirstopher is one of the hardest working people I know, if not the hardest. Did you know before he dove into photography, he was a NEURO SCIENCE MAJOR? Yeah, he's really one smart cookie. And to boot, seriously, he is just one of the coolest and nicest guys I've ever met (don't let the scary serious faced images fool you). A big THANK YOU to Kristopher for everything he's done over the last 4 months (and that is a TON). We are already planning a family trip up to Ft. McCloud (outside of Alberta) CANADA sometime this summer to hang out on his family's ranch.
You can check his work out HERE. I'm positive, once he gets out of college, you'll be seeing and hearing a lot more from him, and his work.