November 13, 2009

Bahar & Thomas - 9.9.2009 - Las Vegas NV































































































This is supposed to go up on Saturday, but sorry, I can't wait :). I LOVE this wedding...

This was a small, intimate, destination wedding held at the Wynn with a dinner for their friends and family at the Encore. Then followed by some blackjack after wards.

A big thank you to Bahar & Thomas for having me out to your awesome wedding.

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

10 comments:

Annie @ Marry You Me said...

this is so awesome Jonathan! you totally captured the intimateness of the wedding. I love love love the Wynn!

Rebecca Crumley, Weddings Photo Director said...

raawwrrr! awesome pics!

Harmony Loves said...

Serioulsy gorgeous! I always love your work. Great job!

Brittany said...

Absolutely beautiful. You have such a talent for displaying special scenes and capturing intimate moments. LOVE the photos.

Veeda said...

Oh, her dress is pretty. Love these jon.

Unknown said...

Just view the whole event...so sweet!!!

Christina said...

Fabulous work as always, my friend!

Ksenia said...

One of my favorite yet. I know it sounds corny, but I could feel the love through these photographs. Beautiful bride and groom.

emlizalmo said...

These are making me sigh and making my heart race, all at the same time. You do what noone else can do. Hands down my favorite photographer...absolute favorite.

Paul Gero said...

That last frame is super cool...is that available light?

Nice scans..