October 15, 2009

You guys are the best...


I have been traveling a ton lately and just finished my workshop here in Park City last week. Mix that in with a couple last minute huge (HUGE) commercial gigs and some random trips to the ER with Weston and well, I feel I have gotten behind. I just wanted to thank my clients truly for their patience and for trusting me with the documentation of their lives in whatever form. I've photographed weddings, families, CEO's and a birth story this last week (photos coming soon!) and its amazing to me that I get the privilege to do what it is I do. So, thank you to all my clients and to you the reader. Events will be posted SOON!

Above is the coolest thing I've ever received. I got a PINK ipod shuffle as a thank you gift from Ashlyn & Ian. Full post of this wedding coming later this week (TOMORROW!). And yes, this is another wedding this summer with the color scheme of HOT PINK + BLACK. So fantastic...Aquabatastic!

5 comments:

Carly said...

aquabatastic?! i thought i was the only one who used that phrase... jonathan canlas is so cool... ... :)

Minna Dyer said...

I'm quite certain it will all be worth the wait!

Angie Berrio said...

Once again, great photos! How do you upload your pictures into blogger? Do you do them one-at-a-time or do you know of some way to FTP them or something? I hope you don't mind my asking, but I really don't like blogger very much. It's very difficult to use.

Jonathan Canlas said...

5 at at time just like everyone else :)

Natalie. said...

Jon! Weston has been in and out of the ER??! We really need to talk! xo!