September 30, 2009

The Canlas Family

Yeah, not my family, but my brother's family. Man alive I wish they lived closer than Houston TX.

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

*** I am currently in Indonesia for a wedding and don't get back until Oct 3rd. If you need to reach me, email me at : jonathan{at}jonathancanlasphotography{dot}com ***

ps, you can see all the shenanigans and how I'm getting sun burned in Indonesia by following me on Twitter HERE.


One Love Photo said...

Utter cuteness and look at that toe head-the best! Nice work!

Rachel said...

Can I be lame and ask a newbie question? Did you use a 50mm 1.4 lens or a 85mm? The eyes have it. You capture such perfect expressions of the eyes.

grant olsen said...

Wow! Tibble Fork makes a beautiful backdrop! Nice work, dude.

Jonathan Canlas said...

not a newbie question at all.

this was all shot with a contax with a 80mm f/2. mostly shot wide open or at f/4.

hope that helps!

Francis Bell said...

WOW-Great blogsite!!! I really enjoyed the pictures-thank you for brightening my day!!! Francis

kimsueellen said...

Their baby is SO big...I remember his little newbie session you did. LOVE THESE.