August 26, 2009

Lehi Utah - My home


I live literally 3 minutes off this exit. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever live here but I would not have it any other way. I love Lehi.

This starts the "Where I Live" project I've been wanting to do for so long. I travel so much to so many places and take all these photos of where I go and I have NOTHING to show of where I live. I attempted to start this project a couple months back and ended up taking a dive in a creek that retired my Yashica Mat 124-G. Well, a new little toy has replaced my trusty old Yashica and so it beings. I'll be posting personal work as I shoot it of the town where Footloose was filmed.

1 comment:

Cj Lehi said...

Welcome to my favorite town. I'm with you - I never thought I'd live here, but I love Lehi and the last 6 years make me wonder why I ever waited so long.

I'm looking forward to your photographs. I can write, but the visual art eludes me. Can't wait to see what you come up with.