August 6, 2009

Breakfast at our house...


Actually, this is not my house. This is our next door neighbor's house. A great, GREAT family moved in next door and they have 2 kids and their oldest is Isaac's new BFF (literally). They plat with each other all the time. He comes here, Isaac and the other crew (Ila, Ruby, Lulu) go over there. Well one day, Isaac asked if he could go play at Andrew's and of course I said yes. 45 minutes later, Ila and Ruby realized Isaac was gone so they asked if they could go and play with Isaac and Andrew. The answer? Yes, of course. They are gone for about 2 hours and then Andrew's mom comes over and the first thing out of her mouth is "Don't get mad"...Apparently, no one was home and my kids were just inside their house playing with their toys/Wii/you name it. They had let themselves in and were just living it up. Yeah, apparently my kids are burglars and illegal trespassers. And if you are wondering, yes, Lulu is CRAZZZZEEEEEY!

5 comments:

Tavis Johnson said...

That is hillarious!

Morgan said...

I don't believe that I've ever commented before, but I just thought that I should drop you a line and let you know that I'm head over heels in LOVE with your work. I think you're amazing. I love film, too. I'd choose it over film any day. Also, your kids are so incredibly adorable!

Veeda said...

This is so funny. And Lulu is the cutest, craziest, kookie kid ever.

emlizalmo said...

HILARIOUS! Sounds like some pretty great neighbors. :) I need some of those!

islandgirl said...

That's unforgettable, I met your next door neighbor and I can just imagine how sweet she was about it.