July 16, 2009

Leah McCormick









I shot these of my good friend Leah when I was out in San Fran in June for a wedding. If you don't know who Leah is, she is an amazing documentary wedding photographer based out in San Francisco. She also has an AMAZING image in the current Fuji Film PRO 400H ad out right now which you I'll put below. She introduced me to chicken and waffles in Oakland. Which I am afraid now will have to be a tradition every time I head out that way. Thanks Leah.


***I am currently in San Francisco conducting my workshop and will be back to the studio on Friday the 17th.***

4 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

That's awesome, It must be in the name ;-) The heading caught my eye on the Modern Photographers feed, lol.

Unknown said...

I love her work...Leah's work is amazing ;)

Kathryn said...

Oh I love Leah!

Allison said...

wow. the color on these is amazing. I especially love that top shot. She is such an inspiration as well. awesome stuff.