July 10, 2009

Karla & Tony - 6.6.2009 - San Francisco




















































































































I am leaving for San Francisco tomorrow for the Film is Not Dead Workshop I am conducting. I'll be back on July 16th. If you are wanting to attend the next workshop in Utah, drop me a line. The new website for V. 4.0 should go live in the next 2 weeks.

I love the city of San Francisco, and I love weddings in this city even more :). Thanks Karla & Tony for having me out! If you are getting married in San Fran, give me a call :)

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

3 comments:

Alisha Stamper said...

LOVE the portrait of the woman in black. Her mother? Absolutely stunning.

Angie Berrio said...

These are amazing.

Michael Chiara said...

Hi Jonathan,
I have a technical question about your shooting style.
Being that your using film and fast prime lenses, sometimes in very dark receptions or churches that's just not fast enough and I assume you are forced to use flash. My question is do you use all of your camera's including the Contax with a flash bracket or are they on the hotshoe?
Look forward to your response

Regards,
Michael