July 10, 2009

Karla & Tony - 6.6.2009 - San Francisco

I am leaving for San Francisco tomorrow for the Film is Not Dead Workshop I am conducting. I'll be back on July 16th. If you are wanting to attend the next workshop in Utah, drop me a line. The new website for V. 4.0 should go live in the next 2 weeks.

I love the city of San Francisco, and I love weddings in this city even more :). Thanks Karla & Tony for having me out! If you are getting married in San Fran, give me a call :)

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.


Alisha said...

LOVE the portrait of the woman in black. Her mother? Absolutely stunning.

AMa said...

These are amazing.

Michael Chiara said...

Hi Jonathan,
I have a technical question about your shooting style.
Being that your using film and fast prime lenses, sometimes in very dark receptions or churches that's just not fast enough and I assume you are forced to use flash. My question is do you use all of your camera's including the Contax with a flash bracket or are they on the hotshoe?
Look forward to your response