July 18, 2009

Film is Not Dead V. 3.0 in San Francisco = Bombsauce


Just got back late Thursday night from being in San Francisco all week conducting my workshop Film is Not Dead. It was seriously the best week and everything went so smoothly and more importantly the attendees were just a great, great group. A longer post to come soon with tons of Thank-you's to the mile long list of folks who made this happen.

Until then, get ready, V. 4.0 in Park City website will go live next week Tuesday and registration has already begun! You can read about the 411 of the next one HERE. If you are even considering coming to this workshop, drop me a line. I have invoices sent out for almost 2x the amount of spaces available. This is going to go quick!

This was an FujiFilm Instax I took a week ago today when we were finalizing the locations for the shoots.

3 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

It was so, so much fun. Thanks for everything and encouraging us to touch random strangers :)
Congrats on Southern Weddings. Beautiful stuff, as always.

jax from the harmon squad said...

Yay! It was so fabulous, words can't even describe it. I am fully expecting to wet my pants when I see all the photos that were taken. Thanks so much for everything you did, YOU'RE the bombsauce!

genessee said...

can't wait for the reunion @ wppi!