June 19, 2009

Jennifer & Eric - 5.9.2009 - Sundance UT
























































































Man alive I love weddings up at Sundance. So much went into this event to make it what it was, PERFECT. And here is the recipe:

Location - Sundance Resort
Cake - Carries Cakes
Flowers - Whimsy Floral & Design
Music - The Gatsbys
Decor - Alpine Event Rentals
Event Planner - Lizzy Anderson

Congratulations Jennifer & Eric!

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aww that doggie...in a SKIRT! CUTE!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful place, and gorgeous photos as always!

Michelle said...

I have already oohhed and aahhed over all of these. It is a rare treat to be able to see a wedding in real life, and then see how magical you make it look in photographs. You forgot to put YOU as part of the perfect wedding recipe.

ma'elePHOTO said...

I love it!!! Have my first wedding this weekend. I love how alive you make these images feel. How did you capture the last image of the lodge???

Unknown said...

this melts my face right off...yes...awesome

Ja said...

this is one of the best sets I've seen yet. super shots and awesomely big/extravagant wedding.