May 14, 2009

Thank you...

In the past 2 days, I've had the opportunity to take some photos for some past clients of mine. Yesterday, I shot a very intimate birth story for Sydney & Luke, who's wedding I shot back in 2007. Then this morning, I shots some pictures for Jane, who's wedding I shot back in 2005 (sorry, no link, the blog did not exist in 2005), with her 1st baby at 6 months.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all my wonderful clients who trust me to document these immensely personal moments and times in their lives. Witnessing the birth yesterday, and then taking these photos today of this little girl with the cutest, chubbiest, legs ever, really made me grateful to be a part of my clients lives. So, THANK YOU. THANK YOU for having me be a part of what will become your family history.

No comments: