April 5, 2009

Singapore!


Today at 7am, I get on a plane headed out to Singapore (literally the furthest place on this earth I can go from Lehi UT) for a wedding next week. I will be out of the country until the 11th (Saturday). I will have limited phone access however, I am pretty sure email will be up and running. If you need to get in touch with me, please email me at:

jonathan[at]jonathancanlasphotography[dot]com

And to those readers in the vicinity of Singapore, drop me a line, as we'll be out and about every day shooting personal work until sleep deprivation takes over.

See you all next week, and don't fret, I'm pre-blogged (until the 17th actually) so, the posts will keep coming. And if the posts on this blog are not enough to fill your addiction, go over to the Film is Not Dead blog as I'm pre-blogged Mon-Sat until April 17th there as well :) (GO HERE).

No comments: