April 6, 2009

PDN Top Knots 2009





I finally got my issue of PDN (Photo District News) April issue. This is their Portrait & Wedding issue. They also have a contest called "Top Knots" where they publish what they determine to be the best of the best in wedding photography. I was in Top Knots last year with 3 images and was lucky enough again this year to get a shot from Bri & Adam's uber awesome wedding in this year as well. They also did a feature on the Nie Nie Benefit I did last Sept and published an image from a shoot of the Wolsey Family out in Fort Collins CO. This is a HUGE honor for me to be in this magazine and a big, big thank you to the editors over at PDN Jacqueline Tobin, Amber Terranova, & John Gimenez for considering my work.

You can pick up an issue at your local Barnes & Noble or Borders.

I AM CURRENTLY IN SINGAPORE AND HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO PHONE AND EMAIL. IF YOU NEED TO REACH ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

JONATHAN[AT]JONATHANCANLASPHOTOGRAPHY[DOT]COM.

I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE BACK ON THE 11TH OF APRIL.


More daily posts on the Film is Not Dead Blog as well HERE.

11 comments:

Holly-girl said...

Jonathan, how FUN is this?! I will try to snag a copy of this at Barnes and Noble today! I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed this session and we are truly honored to be a part of this feature about you and your generosity! Hope Singapore is pure lovely! :-)

Brion Hopkins said...

TTNH! Way to go man!

Molly W. said...

Congrats Jonathan! LOVE that image w/ the yellow shoes, it totally rocks.

Rebekah said...

Woo hoo! Very cool!

Bri {collected} said...

Love it! We're thrilled!

Brandon said...

Good job!

joshua gene photographer said...

Congrats! Nice work, you're a celebrity now.

andy von harten said...

That's AWESOME!

Crissy Farah said...

Congrats!! So welll deserved!

Lara Parent Photography said...

Congrats!!!

Mel & Co. said...

Yeeeeha, you are SICK man! love it.