February 15, 2009
1. pack the car up
2. get gas
3. drive to Vegas without getting any speeding tickets
4. check in to hotel and meet up with Brion Hopkins at such hotel
5. present FILM IS NOT DEAD at FUJIFILM booth MON 12:15-12:45pm
6. go surprise some lucky couple at a drive through wedding chapel (location yet to be determined) when Brion and I show up to shoot the hell out of their wedding. preferably a couple where the groom has a bolo tie and the bride has big shoulders (LATINO).
7. present FILM IS NOT DEAD at FUJIFILM booth (again) WED 11-11:30am
8. eat at the buffet at Mandalay Bay
9. see Leah McCormick, Elizabeth Messina, and Tanja Lippert speak
10. sleep somewhere in what will be 4 days of non stop intense...i have no word for what this will be, but if it is anything like last time, its going to blow people's minds.
11. drive back to Lehi on Thurs without getting any speeding tickets
I'm leaving today and I'll be back on Thursday sometime. Then I get on a plane on Friday morning to go to a wedding in Seattle.
But don't fret, thanks to pre-blogging, there will be posts every day this week while I am gone.
Thanks for reading.
And if you are a photographer and will be at WPPI, come swing by the FujiFilm booth and say hello!