February 13, 2009

FujiFilm Cable Release / WPPI - Lulu & Isaac are famous!!!



I just got word that FujiFilm released their winter issue of their Cable Release. You can view it HERE.

Lulu made the front cover (b/w image)! Isaac is then on page 3 (those luscious lips)!

I am so honored to have my work grace the same pages as Elizabeth Messina & Jose Villa.

A big thank you to Kayce over at FujiFilm who actually chose those images (without me even knowing!). As much as I love film, I love my family even more and her choosing those images made my day.

And for anyone going to WPPI out in Vegas next week, I will be presenting FILM IS NOT DEAD at the FujiFilm booth 2 times.

Monday Feb 16th 12:15-12:45pm
Wednesday Feb 18th 11-11:30am

If you are around, please come say hi!

1 comment:

ed pingol said...

your kids are so ADORABLE! can't wait to give you a hard time at wppi and ask about how many pixels you get with film. congrats on all your features! =)

//ed & monica