January 22, 2009

Oceanside CA - Family Sessions!


{this post will be at the top of the blog until Jan 25th - scroll down to see current posts!!!}

I am headed to Oceanside CA next week and I have 4 openings for Family Sittings/Engagements if anyone is going to be in the area.

There are 2 sessions available on Monday the 26th and 2 available on Wednesday the 28th.

If you are interested in having a Family Session or Engagement Session done, please email me at:

jonathan(at)jonathancanlasphotography(dot)com

or give me a call at 801.358.3151.

You can view the 411 on family sittings HERE. Or you can view past family sessions I've done HERE as well.

Hopefully, I'll see some of you soon!

1 comment:

Corey Nickols said...

What about social lovin time?! We gotta have lunch this time around! I will make sure it happens!!!!!!! Please tell me you have a spare moment of time. I hear so much about you from Brion that you have become this man/myth legend. hahahahaha