January 22, 2009

Emily & Peter - 11.22.2008 - Los Angeles CA






























































































This was my first triple teamed wedding. What do I mean by that? It was me, Brion Hopkins and my good friend and mentor, Paul Gero all shooting at this wedding. Paul shot only on his Leica using Fuji NeoPan 400. You can view his ridiculously amazing images HERE.

Thanks so much to Emily & Peter for having me out. The hot chocolate was literally to die for! And a HUGE thank you to Brion Hopkins and Paul Gero for hanging out! Brion just launched his new site and Paul just put out a book choked full of amazing images of kids in Ladera Ranch appropriately called "The Kids of Ladera Ranch".

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

7 comments:

Whitney Elizabeth said...

nice work jon. um, i totally know her. she was in one of my wards at BYU. Random!

AlliSMiles said...

i've been wanting to see these images since i know the bride & groom. they are stunning (the images & the people).

Brion Hopkins said...

Good times for sure! This images look awesome, the color is great! The night shots SWEET! Greatest hot chocolate I have ever had EVER! Awesome images Paul!

Aimee said...

Good on ya, Peter for using the best! The pictures look amazing. Looks like you had a great night.

Anonymous said...

Brion talks about that hot chocolate all the time. I just want him to find it already! Great pictures.
nicole

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work, as usual Jon...what a lovely couple and their family and friends were just great to be around.

Brion great to catch up with you again, and thanks for the kind words...I'm sorry I missed the hot chocolate though!

It was such fun and so freeing to photograph..thanks for allowing me to come along!
pg

brionyskerjance said...

these are awesome!