November 19, 2008

Speaking of photographers photographing photographers...


{photo by Justin Hackworth}

Yesterday I was in Provo for an engagement session and they requested a studio session (which is no where to be found in my body of work might I add). So, I called up my friend Justin Hackworth who is in the Knight building in downtown Provo to see if I could use some of his space for a quick studio session. While there, we talked shop about what photographers talk about, photography. He also did an impromptu portrait session of me and got a shot of me that I absolutely love. Thanks Justin for letting me invade your space and for not asking me what I think about David Archuleta and American Idol :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome here any time.

Rebekah said...

Great shot. Nice!!

Natalie. said...

I am in love with this.

Micah said...

Rad