November 20, 2008

Music Thursday...


I just read over on my brother in law Micah's blog he finally posted the song he was working on the whole time we were in Hawaii for the workshop.

BEFORE YOU CLICK THIS, YOU MIGHT NEED TO GET UP FROM YOUR SITTING POSITION AND GET READY TO DIGGITY DANCE, YOU HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATELY WARNED.

THE LAIE HOUSE.

Fantastic...

And on a different note, if you are in the market for the greatest wedding band on earth, check out the Gatsbys Music. Have a listen HERE.

5 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jon. There's even more Gatbsys goodness at www.thegatsbys.com I think we have like eight songs on that site.

Leo Patrone said...

Wow, Micah, this song is rad. Makes me want to buy my synths, samplers, and drum machines back. I can't wait for practice on Monday.

Adhis said...

Thanks for the warning, but I'm pretty adept at chair dancing.

That song was so fun, it should be a synth!

Micah said...

Wow. Thanks Jon!

Nello said...

This was a welcome surprise. Didn't expect to wander over here and find some sweet jams! Definitely put a dance in these pants!