October 5, 2008

ATTN San Diego families!!!


I will be in San Diego this coming weekend (Oct 10th-12th). If you are interested in doing a family photo there are 4 sessions available! 3 on the 10th (1pm/3pm/5pm) and 1 available in the morning of the 12th.

Here is the 411:

The session is $250 which includes the 1 hour sitting for up to 6 people. It is $25 per person above 6 people. It also includes an 8x10 of your choice along with online proofing/hosting of all the images on http://jonathan.isntaproofs.com.

You can view my most recent family sessions HERE.

To schedule your session, please give me a call at 801.358.3151 or send me an email at jonathan(at)jonathancanlasphotography(dot)com. You can also leave a comment below with your contact info and I'll get in touch with you.

3 comments:

Kyle Larson Photography said...

Perhaps we may run into one another. Be down south.

Leo Patrone said...

October 10th-12th. :)

The Beniks said...

Hey Jonathan! When would I need to have shoot by to have pics ready to go out with Christmas cards? Can you give me additional pricing info? Thanks!!

Syd Benik