October 5, 2008

ATTN San Diego families!!!

I will be in San Diego this coming weekend (Oct 10th-12th). If you are interested in doing a family photo there are 4 sessions available! 3 on the 10th (1pm/3pm/5pm) and 1 available in the morning of the 12th.

Here is the 411:

The session is $250 which includes the 1 hour sitting for up to 6 people. It is $25 per person above 6 people. It also includes an 8x10 of your choice along with online proofing/hosting of all the images on http://jonathan.isntaproofs.com.

You can view my most recent family sessions HERE.

To schedule your session, please give me a call at 801.358.3151 or send me an email at jonathan(at)jonathancanlasphotography(dot)com. You can also leave a comment below with your contact info and I'll get in touch with you.


Kyle Larson Photography said...

Perhaps we may run into one another. Be down south.

Leo Patrone said...

October 10th-12th. :)

The Beniks said...

Hey Jonathan! When would I need to have shoot by to have pics ready to go out with Christmas cards? Can you give me additional pricing info? Thanks!!

Syd Benik