September 18, 2008

Peck Family - Nie Nie Benefit

The wonderful Peck family were the first to participate in the Nie Nie Benefit and it started out with a bang! Seriously, it meant more than you know. Again, I am completely booked this month for the Nie Nie Benefit but if you are interested in doing a family portrait session in Oct, drop me a line at jonathan(at)jonathancanlasphotography(dot)com or 801.358.3151. You can also donate directly to the Nie Nie Recovery Fund HERE. The whole event can be viewed online and prints can be ordered HERE.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh these are timeless! I'm sure they LOVE them.

alexismdyer said...

One thing is for sure.

Randy Peck has a babealicious wife. The most beautiful baby this side of the mississippi and killer jazz piano skills.

Good Job Randal!

Lex

tara said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Jonathan Canlas said...

Sweet! I'm glad my monitor is calibrated now! Travis is awesome.

Leo Patrone said...

The comment above was supposed to be from me not from Jonathan. When I left that comment I was logged as him not me. He used my computer earlier today.
Yea yeaeeeeeee!

Katherine said...

What an amazingly adorable baby! I love all the shots you take that are the black & white close ups of faces- gorgeous!

emlizalmo said...

Jonathan...I just think you are amazing. You made last night and the pictures a fun experience...thanks for that. It can be tough with a whole gaggle of kids. :) Can't wait to see how all these family shoots turn out. LOVE this first one, esp. the green leafy wall.

Adhis said...

That is one seriously cute happy baby!

Nickposh said...

I love seeing your fantastic pictures of people I know. Cheers!