September 22, 2008

Nie Nie Benefit in San Francisco


*image from the benefit blog...
I am getting on a plane this morning and flying into Oakland to shoot 5 families (YES ALL IN ONE DAY - land at 7:30am and leave at 9:40pm) in San Fran for the Nie Nie Benefit this month.

If you need to get in touch with me, please email me at jonathan(at)jonathancanlasphotography(dot)com or give me a call at 801.358.3151 which will definitely go to voicemail.

Thank you to all the families who have participated in this benefit this month. And if you missed out, you can still book me for a family session in Oct. And more importantly, you can donate directly to the Nie Nie Recovery HERE.

2 comments:

Scooter Couple said...

Jonathan,

It was such a pleasure meeting you and Leo this afternoon.

I feel like the bum ankle, spastic dog and cranky toddler cut our time short. Hope you feel like you got some good stuff.

We're really looking forward to seeing the shots from our session!

Lisa

emmy said...

This is so cool Jon. You are amazing.