August 14, 2008

On the internets...

Ok, so the wedding I shot on July 5th that I posted the day after I got back on US soil...remember this one? The one with the killer details etc? If not, go HERE.

Anyway, it is making a buzz on the internets. It is currently featured on the ever so awesome blog Oh Happy Day and I just sent over images as it has been requested to be featured on Southern Weddings blog as well HERE.

So, hats off to the bride Angie and her vision at the wedding.

If you are wondering, the cake was done by Carrie's Cakes. And the flowers were done by Julie Prince (no website, but if you email me, I can give you her contact info).

***UPDATE***

It is spreading like WILDFIRE...now its on THIS blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hats off to YOU for creating such fantastic images that people want to spread!