August 30, 2008

Back home...

I was in Newport Beach this weekend for Sarah's wedding. I am home now and catching up on checking my email. If you are wondering why I have not got back to you this weekend, we did not have the best of internet connections at the place we stayed in.

While in CA, I met up with some other photographer friends and made some new friends along the way. The first night has slipped its way on the internets (I have not laughed that much in a LONG time) and the second night will not as no cameras were involved, just great, great mentoring from one of the finest in the biz. A big shot out to Ed Pingol, Erwin Wijanto, Henry Chen, and especially Paul Gero for taking the time to meet withme.

I know I don't post on Sundays BUT, tomorrow there is going to be a HUGE announcement. HUGE. I am making sure everything is lined up to make sure it works and not only works but is a success. This will be the biggest thing I've ever done. Check back tomorrow for the announcement. Seriously, its going to be huge...

No comments: