July 28, 2008

Vendors I Recommend

In an attempt to clean up the sidebar clutter, I have compiled a list of working professionals who I would hire myself if I was getting married. I have worked with each one of them and a lot of their work is riddled in my blog (flowers/cake/venues etc). Hopefully, this can help some of you in your planning.

WEDDING PLANNERS

Colby Su of C-3 Design

VIDEOGRAPHY

Still Motion CINEMA
IG Films - UT


FLORISTS

Leif Flowers
Whimsy Floral & Design
Petals & Blooms

Orchid Dynasty

MUSIC

Hands down the coolest wedding band on the planet. Check them out.The Gatsby's

INVITATIONS

Fourth Day Design
Karisa Winkel

DRESSES

Jessica May Dresses

Penelope's Custom Wedding Gowns (801) 582-5010 (SHE NEEDS A WEBSITE HINT HINT!)
Alta Moda

CAKES

Carrie's Cakes

Flower Girls and Dough Boys

VENUES

These are places I would have my wedding in UT, or our 10 year anniversary...
Sundance

Mill Creek Inn

ONLINE WEDDING SITES/BLOGS
Style Me Pretty
Southern Weddings
Snippet & Ink
Grey Likes Weddings

No comments: