July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day


Happy Pioneer Day to all. I'll be up in SLC seeing De La Soul who I rocked to circa 1989/1990 back when I used to wear Cross Colors overalls. Fun times. Man, this song is still the jam...

Actually, scratch that, I'm not going to this show. I'll be getting on a plane with my lover for a last minute shoot on Oahu and will be doing some location scouting for the upcoming workshop for 4 days HERE. Oh, and we are going to a birthday party as well...

See you on Monday for the twins 3rd birthday...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new header! I just spent a long time going through your pictures. Your work is just awesome!

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

Their Hair Rocks!!!

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

It's Wonderful seeing such beautiful images of a temple wedding by the way. I just LOVE them.

Jason Weaver said...

You be trippin... Im not sure I'll ever grow out of De La...

Jonathan Canlas said...

did anyone go to this show?