June 18, 2008

You asked for it...


Thanks to everyone who left comments and answered my question of what you want to see more/less of. I think what I gathered from what you all wrote that what I am doing so far is working. Some people want more weddings. Some folks want me to cut all the small talk and get to the point with the pretty pictures (don't worry, I'm more inclined to do such). And some people can't get enough of the miracles of beauty known as my kids (thanks everyone for the compliments! - how they got this cute, well, lets just say its not from me). I will definitely be posting all weddings as I shoot them. The same will go with bridals/engagements/families. And as far as personal work and shots of my ever-so-cute kids, get ready, as you are going to be bombarded with posts/images.

Thanks again for reading.

3 comments:

Micah said...

You have the most beautiful kids man!

anna banana said...

Gorgeous kids and gorgeous photo...

Life said...

That is the coolest picture!