March 11, 2008

I'm home


We got back safe and sound this morning. We left the DVD players in the rental car but Dollar is shipping them back to us. Not too bad considering all the luggage we did have.

The workshop was a complete success. I shot over 55 rolls of film (which may not sound like lots but it is since I only take 1 and tops 2 of anything I point the camera at). I'll be back to posting tons as usual soon.

If you missed the workshop, another one is on the horizon. Nov 3rd through the 6th and it will be a day longer than last time to accommodate 1 on 1 time with each attendee (thanks to the overwhelming feedback from every attendee). The official announcement will happen in the next 2 weeks once we tweak a couple things on the website. I'll also be posting some jpegs of the gorgeous workbook (it is an album people!) every attendee received. Check over at the workshop blog in the next couple of days.

This shot was taken back in 2005 at Sunset Beach with my trusty Holga. It is about a 20 minute drive from where the workshop was held and will be held again in Nov.

No comments: