October 2, 2007

The Gatsbys


Are you looking for a band to woo and ooh your guests at your wedding?

Check out The Gatsby's.

The Gatsbys are a unique musical act available for private performances. The idea behind the Gatsbys’ sound is to create a beautiful ambiance at your special event that is a wonderful alternative to those silk waring, saxophone playing, top-forty cover bands, or up tight string quartets. When you listen to the Gatsbys you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our beautiful melodies and smart covers of your favorite hits, retranslated into wonders easily palatable to people of all ages and tastes.

Oh, and they are 3 tall, charming, and handsome guys to boot (though 2 of them are married).

You can hear their hits HERE and HERE too.

4 comments:

Micah said...

Thanks Jon. You rule!

Justin Hackworth said...

I just listened to their stuff. Love it. Thanks for the heads up.

grant olsen said...

I can't get enough of these guys! I'll literally marry four of five times just so I can see them. They rule!

Anonymous said...

These guys are too good to be true! I've dreamt of such awesomeness, but never thought I'd live to see it realized.