September 26, 2007

A First



























The weekend of Sept 15th I had the opportunity to go to a wedding. What is so new about that you ask? Well, I was NOT photographing it and did not have a camera with me during any of the wedding/celebration. It was my cousin's wedding out in St. Louis. This was the first time I have EVER been to a wedding where I was actually just a guest. The following are portraits of my family the day after the wedding when we all gathered together like we always do after any wedding/family event for a TON of Filipino food. I wish we lived closer.

4 comments:

rowena said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Did you have withrawals?

Kate Benson said...

The last three made me laugh out loud, I can almost hear them giggling.

Unknown said...

Love 7 & 12 -- nice portraits.
The last three are great!

Anonymous said...

Jon,

I love your work all time, but I love these even more because there is such a great connection. Those last three and the one of the little girl dancing are absolutely touching. What a fun time you must have had. Thanks for sharing.

Lani Bresler
Allure Photographic