September 10, 2007

Film is not Dead - Blog

The "Film is Not Dead" blog is up and running. You can see it here:

FILM IS NOT DEAD BLOG


I will be posting bio's of the attendees that sign up soon. Also, all updates like answers to FAQ's, info about tickets/accomodations etc will all be added to the blog as I get it.

As of today, we have 9 spots remaining.

Again, to register, please send an email -with the title Film is Not Dead in the subject line- containing your name, phone number, address, and website (if applicable) to jonathan at jonathan canlas photography dot com (I am not writing it out to avoid spammers). An $800 Retainer is required to reserve your spot.

Aloha!

2 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

You are amazing. I don't know how you have time for your life. Congratulations.

Jonathan Canlas said...

I am busy. But I am never too busy for family. Thanks for the comment. Good to see other BYU photo grads!