May 31, 2007

Wow...

As of 6:57 pm there have been 4016 unique visitors to this blog this month alone.

I don't think I know 4016 people let alone say even possibly a quarter of that.

Its just crazy to me. I met with a bride today that booked me. She has a friend out at Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara. If you don't know what Brooks is, its like the Yale or Harvard of photography school. They pump out serious talent out of that school. Anyway, this bride mentioned to her friend who attends Brooks that she was meeting with me and she knew who I was along with a couple of other students who are going there. Unbelievable. Do I know them? No, but somehow they know me or at least know my work.

Anyway, my mind has been blown and thanks so much for stopping by.

ps. this post has been edited and as of 11:02pm 5.31.2007 there have been 4054 unique visitors to my blog this month (May) alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those random anonymous 4,000-something. I love your work, it is outstandingly real and perfect.

Anna said...

Congrats! Your success is well deserved.

Davina said...

It's Kate...she's tells everyone in the world about you. lol

Davina said...

And congraulations, too! You have amazing work. It's really no surprise that you are so well known! Happiness to you in your wonderful success!