April 15, 2007

I heart NorCal

We just got back today from one seriously awesome wedding. I know, they all are awesome but this was particularly awesome.

We got in Friday morning, hit up San Fran for a couple of hours shooting around town then headed south to Monterey. It was gorgeous. We shot around town until we were pooped. We traveled so far and were so close to good food but we were so tired, we just ordered a pizza and crashed.

8.5 hours of sleep later (unheard of), we got up and drove the 17 mile drive through Pebble Beach. I know why it costs to much to live there. Its worth every penny. It started to POUR rain but cleared up by the time we headed over to the wedding.

30 people, from Chicago to Kauai all for this wedding that was on the deck of the hotel that overlooked the Pacific Ocean and Monterey Bay. Fantastic. It went perfectly and the images, oh the images. I can't wait to get these back.

I'm home for 3 days and then my assistant and I fly back out to Oakland on Thursday for a workshop.

Travel + NorCal = The New Awesome.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Dude, I can't wait to see them!